November 05 2023
Democrats are panicking, and they should be. Their favorite newspaper's poll shows that one year from today, Americans will go to the polls and elect Donald J. Trump the 47th President of the United States.
The New York Times/Siena College poll released Sunday morning shows that President Trump is "poised to win more than 300 Electoral College votes."
The NYT poll was chock-full of bad news for Joe Biden. It found that President Trump is leading Biden in the battleground states of Nevada, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.
The NYT noted: "Another ominous sign for Democrats is that voters across all income levels felt that Mr. Biden’s policies had hurt them personally, while they credited Mr. Trump’s policies for helping them. The results were mirror opposites: Voters gave Mr. Trump a 17-point advantage for having helped them and Mr. Biden a 18-point disadvantage for having hurt them."
Additionally, a new national poll from CBS showed that President Trump is leading Joe Biden among likely voters 51 percent to 48 percent.
The CBS poll found that 73 percent of voters say things "are going badly in America."
Voters told CBS News that if Trump wins, they think they'll be better off financially and that Trump will keep the U.S. out of a war.
In other words, voters expect a second Trump term to be much like the first -- economic prosperity and world peace.
The polling numbers released Sunday are so bad for Joe Biden that longtime Obama political adviser David Axelrod wrote that Biden should think long and hard about whether he should stay in the presidential race.
It's clear that President Trump is well positioned to defeat Joe Biden next year.
These polling numbers deliver a stark illustration that every Republican dollar spent against President Trump in the Republican primary is a dollar stolen from our clear path to winning back the White House next year. As President Trump said at the Florida Freedom Summit, "It is time for the Republican establishment to stop wasting time and money trying to push weak RINOs and Never Trumpers that nobody wants on the ballot.”
CEO, Make America Great Again Inc.
Florida is Trump Country
- President Donald Trump dominated the Florida GOP's Freedom Summit on Saturday, just take a look at the headlines:
Politico: "Fresh revelations contradict Joe Biden’s sweeping denials on Hunter"
- A detailed Politico report Sunday outlines how the White House lied in an October 2021 email that claimed that Joe Biden never met Ukrainian Burisma executive Vadym Pozharsky in April 2015. In fact, Joe Biden had dinner with Pozharsky in April 2015.
- At the time, Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma while it was under investigation by Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin for corruption. Joe Biden would later tell Ukraine that they needed to fire Shokin as a condition for receiving American aid.
- Politico: "The explicit White House denial of even an informal encounter, reported here for the first time, was not the only time that statements made by Biden and his camp about Hunter Biden’s dealings have been contradicted by others."
- "A POLITICO review of recent congressional testimony and exhibits, along with court filings and media reports, casts doubt on several statements made by Biden and his representatives."
- "They include the president’s claim that he has never discussed his relatives’ business dealings with anyone and his suggestion that the appearance of emails apparently belonging to his son was the result of a Russian plot, as well as Biden’s denials that his son made money from China and that his relatives have profited off of the Biden name."