October 22 2023
American troops are under attack in the Middle East. Non-emergency personnel have been ordered to evacuate the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad. The State Department just issued a worldwide caution alert to U.S. citizens.
Now more than ever it's clear that President Donald J. Trump's leadership is needed in the White House. The country agrees with me.
The latest Harvard-Harris poll shows President Trump beating Joe Biden by four percent. That same poll, by the way, shows Biden leading both Nikki Haley and Ron DeSantis by four percent.
Joe Biden is panicking. The Washington Post reported Sunday morning that Biden "continues to express frustration in private conversations about the state of his polling in battleground states."
Biden must have seen Bloomberg's polling showing President Trump leading in key swing states. Bloomberg found that just 26 percent of swing state voters think "Bidenomics" is positive for the economy.
That's no surprise considering how out of touch Joe Biden and the Democrats have been. Credit card delinquencies were at 2.8 percent in the second quarter of this year. That's the highest they've been since 2012.
Americans are hurting and are ready for a change in leadership.
CEO, Make America Great Again Inc.
Joe Biden sets another record at the border:
- A record 269,735 illegal immigrants were encountered on the southern border in September.
- There were a whopping 2.4 million illegal immigrants caught attempting to enter the nation on the southwest border in Fiscal Year 2023. That's more than were encountered in Fiscal Years 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 combined.
- President Trump will secure the border and launch the largest domestic deportation operation in history. Bloomberg found that swing state voters trust Trump over Biden to handle immigration.
House Oversight Committee releases evidence of a direct payment to Joe Biden:
- In June, Biden said, "where's the money" when asked about bribery allegations. On Friday, the House Oversight Committee showed Biden the money. The committee released an image of a check for $200,000 made out to Joe Biden by Biden's brother James Biden.
- The Oversight Committee wrote, "In 2018, James Biden received $600,000 in loans from, Americore—a financially distressed and failing rural hospital operator. According to bankruptcy court documents, James Biden received these loans 'based upon representations that his last name, ‘Biden,’ could ‘open doors’ and that he could obtain a large investment from the Middle East based on his political connections.' On March 1, 2018, Americore wired a $200,000 loan into James and Sara Biden’s personal bank account – not their business bank account. On the same day, James Biden wrote a $200,000 check from this same personal bank account to Joe Biden."