December 11 2022
MAGA Inc. News Roundup for Sunday, December 11, 2022
This weekend, Democrats from the White House and Congress attempted to downplay the worst prisoner release deal in modern history. Administration officials and Biden’s lackeys regurgitated talking points on the Sunday shows and tried to convince Americans that this prisoner swap would not incentivize our country’s enemies.
As our southern border remains open and unsecure, RINOs in Congress propose mass amnesty. It seems as if Washington politicians will do anything to avoid reinstating President Trump’s border solutions. The American people, as always, will pay the price for D.C.’s disinterest.
Unsurprisingly, the legacy mainstream media continues to ignore the shocking revelations from Twitter’s internal document release. The files show how liberal activists at the social media giant suppressed President Trump and his supporters to influence the 2020 election.
The information below will arm you in defense of what will surely be another week of liberal media gaslighting.
Biden’s weakness undermines American strength on the global stage as the “Merchant of Death” gets swapped for a basketball player:
- Viktor Bout, also known as Russia’s “Merchant of Death,” was released in exchange for Brittney Griner, an American basketball player who was arrested for drug possession while living and working in Russia.
- Bout was serving a 25-year sentence after being convicted of conspiring to kill Americans and providing weapons, including anti-aircraft missiles, to groups including terrorist organizations.
- Preet Bharara, the Democrat who prosecuted Bout during the Obama administration, acknowledged to Meet the Press that the trade was "asymmetric" and that Bout is a "dangerous man."
- Administration officials John Kirby (National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications) and Roger Carstens (Special Presidential Envoy for Hostage Affairs), who were both involved with the prisoner swap, danced around questions about whether this trade incentivizes bad actors to use Americans as bargaining chips.
- Adam Schiff implied to CBS that Putin deliberately released Brittney Griner over Whelan to “roil America,” while also admitting that this swap incentivizes hostage taking—did Joe Biden take Putin’s bait?
- Joe Biden abandoned imprisoned marine Paul Whelan:
- John Kirby on ABC’s This Week said that he only realized “last week” that there was “no chance” to release Whelan.
- Roger Carstens on CNN’s State Of The Union said that there “was no opportunity” to bring Whelan home.
- Whelan himself has said that he does not "understand” why he has not been freed.
- Families of hostages currently detained in Iran joined CBS’ Face The Nation on Sunday to express their frustration with the Biden administration:
- Hannah Shargi, daughter of imprisoned American Emad Shargi, stated that Biden has not met with “hostage families.” She noted that she lives in Washington, D.C., and is willing to meet at any time.
- Ariana Shargi expressed that Joe Biden has “no good reason not to meet with us…We’re Americans.”
- They also voiced their disappointment that White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre did not know about their family’s case when asked.
- During his time in office, President Trump freed 56 hostages and detainees from more than 24 countries without surrendering American security—that is what peace through strength looks like.
- President Trump has the expertise and a proven playbook to protect innocent American lives both at home and abroad. We cannot afford Biden’s weak leadership when our national security is at stake.
Joe Biden and his RINO allies propose mass amnesty as our southern border remains completely open:
- Border crossings already surged to record highs because of Joe Biden—as the end of Title 42 approaches, border communities are preparing for the worst. Amnesty will reward millions of illegal immigrants for breaking the law and encourage more to cross.
- Arizona Sen. Krysten Sinema told CNN's Jake Tapper that the federal government is failing to secure the border.
- Even as 2.6 million unknown migrants are expected in 2023, Biden is deporting 71 percent fewer criminal illegal immigrants than President Trump.
- Under President Trump, our border was as secure as it has ever been.
- President Trump built over 400 miles of the world’s most advanced border wall and illegal crossings plummeted over 87 percent where the wall was completed.
- He instituted the Migrant Protection Protocols, or the “Remain in Mexico” policy, to safely return asylum seekers to Mexico while they await hearings in the United States.
- President Trump also ended the dangerous practice of “Catch-and-Release,” which let untold numbers of illegal immigrants to disappear into our nation’s interior.
- President Trump must return to the White House to re-implement his border strategy before more American lives are put at risk by terrorists, traffickers, and the cartels.
Liberal media remains silent on the shocking discoveries revealed in internal Twitter documents:
- CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS once again devoted zero airtime this week to the bombshell revelations coming from Twitter.
- The documents prove that liberal activists at Twitter censored and suppressed the sitting President of the United States of America to influence an election. This is an unacceptable attack on the voice and votes of the American public.
- Files released Friday night show that "executives were looking for any excuse to ban President Donald Trump."
- Elon Musk says it is "unequivocally true" that Twitter employees interfered in the 2020 election and censored President Trump.
- Documents released on Saturday outlined "how Twitter executives twisted the platform’s rules with the intention of blacklisting" President Trump.
- According to the documents, Twitter staff and executives “took extraordinary steps to suppress” the Hunter Biden laptop story as first reported by the New York Post.
- Other emails show Joe Biden’s campaign and the DNC successfully petitioning Twitter staff and executives to remove tweets and suppress accounts.
- Full knowledge of the details of the Hunter Biden scandal would have led nearly 10 percent of Biden voters to abandon him—more than enough to flip the election in the six swing states won by Biden (AZ, GA, MI, NV, PA, and WI).
- 45.1 percent of Biden voters said they were unaware of the corruption scandal surrounding Joe and Hunter Biden.
- One in six Biden voters would have abandoned him if they had known about one or more of eight major news stories suppressed by Big Tech and the mainstream media in the 2020 election.
- In May 2020, President Trump signed the Executive Order on Preventing Online Censorship that made it “the policy of the United States to foster clear ground rules promoting free and open debate on the internet.” It ensured that no federal tax dollars financed online platforms that restricted free speech.