January 27 2023
Trump Releases Plan To Save American Education
President Trump released his plan Thursday to save American education and give control of schools back to parents.
Trump warned that we have a "major problem" if we have "pink-haired communists teaching our kids."
You can watch his announcement here.
The policies outlined by President Trump include:
- Cutting federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, gender ideology, or any other inappropriate content
- Initiating a Department of Education civil rights investigation into race based discrimination at schools
- Aggressively pursuing potential violations of freedom of religion
- Finding and removing "the radical zealots and marxists in the Department of Education"
- Implement preferential funding to states and school districts that make the following changes:
- Abolish teacher tenure for grades K-12, and instead adopt merit pay
- Drastically cut the bloated number of school administrators
- Adopt a parental bill of rights that includes complete curriculum transparency and school choice
- The direct election of principals by parents